Community Reintegration Phase
The Community Reintegration Phase is the final phase of rehabilitation and is a reintegration phase assisting the veteran in transitioning out of the program and into stable/permanent housing while maintaining long-term sobriety.
During this phase, veterans are expected to:
- Work full-time
- When unable to work, secure disability and/or sustainable income
- Attend outside meetings
- Weekly contact with sponsor
- Attend one house meeting per week
- Maintain savings account with regular deposits
- Actively search for viable permanent housing
- Attend weekly therapy (if applicable)
During this last phase, the veteran and their Case Manger begin working on and identifying barriers to the resident obtaining permanent housing.
If stable/permanent housing isn’t a realistic option for the veteran, the Case Manager should then begin working on identifying appropriate housing that will meet the veteran’s needs.
the maximizing of human potential and a meaningful, fulfilling life.
Our veterans are worthy of nothing less.