Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career? Are you looking to make a difference in the world while putting your skills and training to work? Veterans Village of San Diego is looking for Residential Services Administrator to work with veterans at our Veterans Rehabilitation Center. The Resident Services Administrator assists Program Director and Clinical Director in managing day-to-day responsibilities required for the operation of the Veteran’s Rehabilitation Program. We are looking for employees who are passionate about changing the lives of veterans! Working with our veterans takes dedication and commitment to our motto: Leave No One Behind. If you wish to be a part of this team and are ready to work for a cause, not just a paycheck, then VVSD is the place to start!
• Responsible for hiring and managing Resident Monitor Staff.
• Manage day-to day programming for the treatment program such as health and safety practices of entire campus; class coverage; medication room coverage; UDS program; Job Club referrals; Model Residents Program; Petty Cash Account; Resident Savings Fund; Case Management file audit and overview; Maintain records and manage abandoned property inventory; Participate in orientation of new residents.
• Attend all required meetings.
• Responsible for any and all monthly reports.
• Onboard and manage AOD Interns and related tasks
• Provide coverage for classes, groups and case management, Office B duties
• Facilitate Crisis interventions with residents and staff.
• Oversees the onsite resident funds.
• Report all incidents and document any interventions or remedies.
• Other duties as assigned.
- • Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field preferred.
- • CADC-1 with 3-5 ears’ experience is a residential treatment setting.
- • Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office and database management.
- • Ability to assimilate and display data as needed.
- • Ability to communicate on all levels.
- • Experience with veteran homelessness.
- • Must be able to, both mentally and physically, perform all aspects of job description and other duties as assigned by supervisor
- • Veteran Status a plus!
- • Must be able to work in a noisy, busy environment Ability to bend and lift light objects
- • Ability to sit for extended periods of time while viewing a computer monitor
- • Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard
- • Ability to speak English
VVSD offers competitive pay and benefits including 12 paid holidays a year, paid vacation and paid sick leave, pension, health insurance, dental and vision plans.
- • If you were a client of VVSD, you must have been out of all programs for a minimum of 2 years.
- • Veterans Village of San Diego is an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.