Jack Lyon Studio Transitional Housing Program
- Quiet Alcohol and Drug Free Campus
- Large Studio Apartments
- Double Occupancy
- Month to Month Lease
- Couples Accepted
- Minimum of $270 Rent Per Person
- $500 Deposit Required
- Shared Kitchen and Lounge Area
- ADA Compliant Units
- Fully Furnished w/ Utilities Included
- Cable is Included, Internet additional by tenant
All Tenants are encouraged to participate in a minimum of one of the services listed below, however it’s not mandatory.
- Relapse Prevention: This service focuses on basic aspects of relapse prevention with a review of triggers that lead to relapse, different types of triggers, and defusing triggers.The class provides techniques that are designed to avoid triggers and to stop thoughts from leading to relapses.
INTERIOR OF JACK LYON STUDIOS
- Employment Services: This service offers individuals an opportunity to work one-on-one with our Employment Case Managers to develop resumes, job search techniques, interviewing skills and access to supportive services geared towards gaining employment.Through this service, Tenants may have access to an extensive network of businesses, employment agencies and training resources.
- Basic Life Skills: This service is designed to provide guidance on how to deal effectively with the demands and challenges of everyday life.Learn how to live independently and foster a healthy life style in a community setting leading to permanent and stable living environment.Gain skills on establishing boundaries, healthy eating habits, and maintaining daily personal hygiene.Increase on financial management skills pertaining to balancing a check book, learning basic banking and budgeting skills. The class will also cover topics on how to be a good tenant, maintaining a clean living environment and paying rent on time.
the maximizing of human potential and a meaningful, fulfilling life.
Our veterans are worthy of nothing less.