VETERANS REHABILITATION CENTER is a 224 bed state-licensed drug and alcohol rehabilitation center that serves men and women military veterans.
The leading causes of homelessness among veterans are substance use disorders and behavioral health and wellness issues.
Substance use disorder is a chronic relapsing disease that results from the prolonged effects of alcohol/drugs on the human brain. It is a chronic disease much like diabetes and hypertension.
The Veterans Rehabilitation Center is an intensive, residential rehabilitation program treating substance use disorders, post-traumatic stress (PTS) and other behavioral health issues.
Areas of Specialty
- Chronic relapse
- Comprehensive Clinical Assessments
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Couples and Family Therapy
- Case Management
- Alcohol and other Drug Education and Counseling
- Complementary Alternative Therapies (noted in Behavioral Health and Wellness)